Careers & Vacancies
Westvaal is always looking for talented people across various departments, particularly Technicians and Sales Executives.
If you would like to find out more about a career with Westvaal, please email us now at email@example.com
alternatively you could pop into your local Westvaal dealership. I
I believe that success is perseverance and perseverance lies within the right people within the dealerships”
Heinrich Prinsloo, Executive Director – Mpumalanga & Limpopo
HRA19 Vacant position Commercial Mechanic
Westvaal Motor Holdings, a dynamic motor dealership group in North West, Free State, Western Cape, Mpumalanga & Limpopo as well as Gauteng, requires a suitable candidate for the position of Diesel Mechanic in Westvaal Polokwane Isuzu Trucks.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Carry out diagnostics correctly, Electrical and Technical.
- Produce an outcome where there are no comebacks, the job is done right the first time and vehicles are repaired according to a time framework & service sheet requirements.
- Develop and motivate your team.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction by correctly addressing the needs and accurate remedy of the fault.
- Complete required administration in the service proses.
- Completed a full Apprenticeship, Petrol and / diesel, in the Motor Trade with N3 Mechanical Maths and Science.
- Min Four years experience in Pass Vehicle Retail Service Department.
- Analytical and communication abilities with the skill to apply your knowledge.
Market-related Salary & Performance Incentive.
Medical Aid and Provident Fund
E-Mail a comprehensive CV to the Dealer Principal Renier Jordaan at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 13th April 2018
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted within one week of closing date. Should you not have been contacted within this period, consider your application as unsuccessful.